Kilargo IS4020 Threshold Plate
|Select options to check stock
These heavy duty, low profile threshold plates are used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain infiltration, draught and smoke penetration. Their 6mm low profile design ensures compliance with the 'access for people with disability' requirements, AS1428/1 and BCA D3, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
These threshold plates have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding pads to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm (Special Order Only)
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder's adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428 Part 1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
|Product Finish or Colour
|Clear Anodised (CA)
|Includes Fixing Screws
Different products are fire tested for use with specific fire rated doors only. Ensure you check with the manufacturer that this product is suitable for the door it is intended to be installed on.
|Acoustic Rated to AS1191 and ISO140.3
|Min Door Gap