Kilargo IS4040 Threshold Plate
|Select options to check stock
This heavy duty, threshold plate is used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain infiltration, draught and smoke penetration.
These threshold plates have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding feet to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 3250mm (Special Order Only)
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder's adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
|Product Finish or Colour
|Clear Anodised (CA)
|Includes Fixing Screws
Different products are fire tested for use with specific fire rated doors only. Ensure you check with the manufacturer that this product is suitable for the door it is intended to be installed on.
|Acoustic Rated to AS1191 and ISO140.3
|Min Door Gap