Kilargo IS4220si Threshold Plate
|Select options to check stock
The IS4220si threshold plate is suitable for outward opening doors to prevent rain, draughts, light and noise penetration. The high performance silicone rubber compression seal, combined with the vinyl bedding pads, help provide an effective acoustic barrier.
May be used with a panic type exit device
(supplied to suit by others).
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm (Special Order Only)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder's adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
|Product Finish or Colour
|Clear Anodised (CA)
|Includes Fixing Screws
Different products are fire tested for use with specific fire rated doors only. Ensure you check with the manufacturer that this product is suitable for the door it is intended to be installed on.
|Acoustic Rated to AS1191 and ISO140.3