Kilargo IS4070 Threshold Plate
|Select options to check stock
This threshold ramp is for use in buildings where wheelchairs and trolleys are used or to compensate for uneven floors. The rate of incline ensures compliance with the 'access for people with disability' requirement, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
These threshold ramps have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding pads to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm (Special Order Only)
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel fixing screws and plugs supplied
- These extrusions can be positioned back-to-back to provide a two-way threshold ramp
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Complies with AS1428 Part 1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
|Product Finish or Colour
|Clear Anodised (CA)
|Includes Fixing Screws
Different products are fire tested for use with specific fire rated doors only. Ensure you check with the manufacturer that this product is suitable for the door it is intended to be installed on.
|Acoustic Rated to AS1191 and ISO140.3